Freezing the kdesupport library APIs

Benoit Jacob jacob at math.jussieu.fr
Thu Jun 21 18:29:32 CEST 2007

As far as I'm concerned, I can confirm that the following two
subdirectories of kdesupport/ can remain API-stable:

kdesupport/eigen/    (the Eigen 1 library)
kdesupport/gmm/      (snapshot of the GMM++ library)

Actually, I'm working on eigen2 in /branches/work/eigen2. Once it'll be
ready, it'll go back to kdesupport/ and eventually the two above dirs will
be removed (once every app will have been ported to eigen2). This won't
happen before KDE 4.0 is released.

Cheers,
Benoit