Proposed Changes to the Release Plan
winter at kde.org
Thu Jun 21 01:25:22 CEST 2007
I made the changes to the Release Roadmap  as we have discussed
in this thread. Please review.
* 27 June is our next release tagging
* The next release is an "Alpha2"
* We currently only have 2 betas planned now.
All the other milestones remain the same, namely:
* kdelibs API is frozen solid is 27 June
* application feature freeze is still 25 July
* expected 4.0 release date is still 23 October
Any final comments or objections before I post
this decision to the developer mailing lists?
More information about the release-team