tagging beta1

Sebastian Kügler sebas at kde.org
Fri Jul 27 01:24:31 CEST 2007

On Friday 27 July 2007 00:29:06 Dirk Mueller wrote:
> On Thursday, 26. July 2007, Dirk Mueller wrote:
> > whoever started with that gpgme++ mess), so I'll start tagging  when I'm
> > back
>
> This seem to compile now, so I've uploaded tarballs to the usual location
> and created a tag. koffice tarballs were also uploaded.

Thanks, Dirk :>

Is someone from the KOffice team on this list? Are there some changelogs for
KOffice, maybe an overview of what changed, what the status is and what plans
there are.
--
sebas

Human beings, who are almost unique in having the ability to learn from the
experience of others, are also remarkable for their apparent disinclination
to do so. - Douglas Adams