3.5.X releases

Helio Chissini de Castro helio at kde.org
Fri Jul 20 18:47:08 CEST 2007

Em Fri 20 Jul 2007, Stephan Kulow escreveu:
> Hi!
>
> Perhaps the news spread to you already: I took more responsibility within
> SUSE and I'm now Project Manager for the openSUSE distribution and for the
> platform of our enterprise products (for those not working for a
> distribution: platform is everything that is shared core functionality of a
> server and a desktop distribution).
>
> That means my general time for KDE specifics will be reduced not just by
> means of family extension, but also due to my job. While I would like to
> continue doing KDE 3.5.X releases, I would understand if someone feels I'm
> no longer the best suited person to do them. If so, now would be a good
> time for a change.
>
> And trust me, I will accept any solution in the best interest of the KDE
> project.
>
> Greetings, Stephan

Dude, there's tons of kde people which is less busy than you are before this
new task and you did great job, way better then us in our minor tasks.
As kde 3.x base now is going slow and ( hope ) not demanding too much, there's
no reason to replace your good work.

And congrats by new position and the baby :-)

--
Helio Chissini de Castro
KDE Project South America Primary Contact