3.5.X releases

Stephan Kulow coolo at kde.org
Fri Jul 20 10:56:38 CEST 2007

Hi!

Perhaps the news spread to you already: I took more responsibility within SUSE
and I'm now Project Manager for the openSUSE distribution and for the
platform of our enterprise products (for those not working for a
distribution: platform is everything that is shared core functionality of a
server and a desktop distribution).

That means my general time for KDE specifics will be reduced not just by means
of family extension, but also due to my job. While I would like to continue
doing KDE 3.5.X releases, I would understand if someone feels I'm no longer
the best suited person to do them. If so, now would be a good time for a
change.

And trust me, I will accept any solution in the best interest of the KDE
project.

Greetings, Stephan