KDE 4.0 Feature Freeze

Aaron J. Seigo aseigo at kde.org
Sun Jul 15 19:00:29 CEST 2007

On Sunday 15 July 2007, Cyrille Berger wrote:
> On Sunday 15 July 2007, Allen Winter wrote:
> > We should draw the line on new Plasmoids at 25 July, I think.
>
> And new plasmoid can be made available throught download anyway thanks to
> GHNS, so it should not be a problem if there isn't that many plasmoids
> available in the stock release.

this is true, but i'm also not sure how realistic "no new plasmoids by july 25
is". we've been putting all the engines, plasmoids, runners, etc in
playground and i will certainly go through and sort them out before the end
of the month, but there are some critcal components that hopefully will be
started before the 25th but may not as many of these more core issues seem to
fall on my plate

--
Aaron J. Seigo
humru othro a kohnu se