[kde-ev-marketing] the "gamma" proposal - details that need working out

Aaron J. Seigo aseigo at kde.org
Tue Jul 10 07:26:43 CEST 2007

On Sunday 08 July 2007, Thiago Macieira wrote:
> Gamma and RC are the same thing. Or are we trying to invent a *delta*
> release -- i.e., after the gamma/RC phase?

the aim is to create a 4.0 release in october (or whenever it is
deemed "ready") without an official "to the rest of the world" announcement.
this allows us to push 4.0 out to the community -and- create a media event on
a day we can count on (e.g. past the day of scheduled release)

--
Aaron J. Seigo
humru othro a kohnu se