Documentating our progress

Allen Winter winter at kde.org
Tue Jan 30 04:38:06 CET 2007

On Monday 29 January 2007 5:03:57 pm Aaron J. Seigo wrote:
> On Thursday 25 January 2007 18:19, Aaron J. Seigo wrote:
> > i'd like to volunteer to set up an area on the dev wiki[1] where we can
> > have the following set of information for a start:
>
> just to be clear: i'm not going to do this without the explicit "yes, we'd
> appreciate that and would find that useful". i'm not leading or even
> particularly overly involved with the release team, i just want to be able to
> support it as i can. =)

I think having a place where we jot down what we know (eg. the people
involved with the release team), and what we need to figure-out (eg. what
programs should be removed) is a very good idea.

My only criticism:  don't name the page "TechnicalWorkingGroup".
I like "KDE4ReleaseInfo" better.

So, from me the answer is "yes".
-Allen

--