Welcome to the Release Team!

David Faure faure at kde.org
Tue Jan 16 18:31:01 CET 2007

On Tuesday 16 January 2007 17:46, Jason Harris wrote:
>   3.3 Release Management
>
>    [...] They should
>     also take care of branching and tagging the source code repository and
>     prepare the source code packages released to the distributors and the
>     public.

I can do that part since I know the release scripts already, having released kde versions long ago and koffice more recently.
That's for all modules in one go, no need to have one person per module do it.

I'll have to find out which server to do this on though, since my own DSL connection has
rather slow upload for so much data.