Documentating our progress

Aaron J. Seigo aseigo at kde.org
Wed Feb 14 00:37:51 CET 2007

On January 25, 2007, Aaron J. Seigo wrote:
> i'd like to volunteer to set up an area on the dev wiki[1] where we can
> have the following set of information for a start:

i've put up a page here:

	http://developernew.kde.org/Projects/KDE4ReleaseInfo

it's everything i noted in my original email all on one page. you can easily
edit individual sections and it's obviously still skeletal to some degree as
there is various bits of missing info such as the module release maintainers.
it would be good if the release maintainers could put their names next to the
modules.

the pending applications issues section is also just a start. i've noted down
a few of the issues i'm personally aware of and colour coded the progress of
them. there are obviously more, including ones i'm aware of, but i didn't
want to put too many there before getting feedback from the release team as
to the utility of layout.

feedback desired, edits to the page welcome =)

--
Aaron J. Seigo
humru othro a kohnu se