winter at kde.org
Mon Feb 5 14:10:57 CET 2007
On Monday 05 February 2007 8:03:03 am Dirk Mueller wrote:
> On Wednesday, 31. January 2007 20:42, Albert Astals Cid wrote:
> > I was wondering how much we want to have a 3.5.7 release and if we can
> > already plan it. I would do a "long" 3.5.7, probably because we are not
> > going to get many patches to do a short one and that way we enphatize we'd
> > like people working on KDE4.
> I still think it would be a good idea to release 3.5.7 somewhen later this
It would be very nice to have a decision for-or-against a 3.5.7 release.
We don't have to decide on a timeframe yet.
But, there are definitely people working on things in kdepim that we
are hoping to release for 3.5.7. If we don't have a 3.5.7 then I will
attempt to re-direct those efforts elsewhere.
I accept PayPal payments to awinterz at earthlink.net
More information about the release-team