tags/unmaintained/4 tags/unmaintained/4/khexedit trunk/KDE/kdeutils/khexedit trunk/KDE/kdeutils/khexedit/parts [POSSIBLY UNSAFE]

Friedrich W. H. Kossebau kossebau at kde.org
Mon Dec 31 16:22:51 CET 2007

Am Montag, 31. Dezember 2007, um 15:35 Uhr, schrieb Allen Winter:
> On Monday 31 December 2007 08:46:28 Friedrich W. H. Kossebau wrote:
> > SVN commit 755123 by kossebau:
> >
> > Moving KHexEdit to the Off, as dicussed with the release team.
> >
> > Is only halfways ported to KDE4 (compiles at least) and has no active
> > maintainer. Let's hope Okteta is ready for KDE 4.1 to close the gap this
> > is leaving. Kept the Okteta libs and parts in the subdirectories core,
> > gui and parts, as they are maintained and used.
>
> Thanks Friedrich.
>
> Would you please add this info into the kdeutils table at
> http://techbase.kde.org/index.php?title=Schedules/KDE4/4.0_Module_Status

Will do.

Looking there I found out that I forgot about the translations. In
trunk/l10n-kde4/templates/messages I see no" unmaintained" folder. So should
I simply remove the khexedit.pot? So how would the process of resurrecting
the program, given somebody wants to do it, with regard to translations be
supported? Where could one note the revision number of once existing
translations or similar?

Friedrich