KDE/kdebase/runtime/phonon

Allen Winter winter at kde.org
Sat Dec 15 00:59:24 CET 2007

On Friday 14 December 2007 18:44:23 Dirk Mueller wrote:
> On Friday 14 December 2007, Thiago Macieira wrote:
>
> > No. And, in hindsight, it shouldn't have been committed to trunk.
> > I forgot to ask for a Qt (not qt-copy) branch on Subversion.
>
> I think playground-multimedia would be a good place for it, together with the
> other phonon backends.

Just spoke with Vir on IRC about this issue.
He says that he initially expected the new backends to go into playground, so he
doesn't have a problem with the move.

Let's be nice and communicative with the Trolls before making the move.
Thiago, can you take the job of informing the folks at TrollTech about this?

We are very happy to have their code, but we'd rather wait to move the
backends into trunk after we open for 4.1 features.