GStreamer backend on kdebase

Albert Astals Cid aacid at kde.org
Fri Dec 14 20:48:04 CET 2007

Vir says it does not work and it's not expected to work.

So i ask myself why is it sitting in the place of the code we are going to
release in less than one month.

Can we please move it to somewhere were it should belong like playgound now
that all the marketing buzz has been done and not bring it back until it sort
of works?

Albert

P.S: Obviously i'm inmensely grateful to TT for giving us working Phonon
backends on all platforms and for making it in a more open way and all that
stuff, but that does not makes them able to not follow guides, and we are on
a "release mode" and importing non-working code to the release branch is just
plain wrong on my scale of things.