[Kde-games-devel] kwin4 rename?

Mauricio Piacentini piacentini at kde.org
Tue Dec 11 09:37:42 CET 2007

Dirk Mueller wrote:
> On Tuesday 06 November 2007, Pino Toscano wrote:
>> Alle martedì 06 novembre 2007, Allen Winter ha scritto:
>>> Howdy,
>>>
>>> I'm wondering if the games team would be ok with renaming "kwin4"
>>> so we reduce some confusion between this fun game and our KDE window
>>> manager?
>> I think this question belongs more to the kde-games team (CC'ed).
>
> *ping*

Martin agreed to the rename, the problem is imo the string freeze. If we
can get an exception to do it then we can rename it this Friday. We have
a KDE Games team meeting on this Thursday (IRC) and I have added this
item to the agenda. To speed up discussion, a short list of names:

Konnect4
KonnectFour
KAlign4
KFourInLine
K4InLine

I think I prefer the "Four" format instead of the numeric "4" as it
seems to have less to do with version numbers or something like that.

Regards,
Mauricio Piacentini