What to do about Kompare?

Andreas Pakulat apaku at gmx.de
Tue Dec 11 01:16:40 CET 2007

On 10.12.07 18:13:20, Allen Winter wrote:
> On Monday 10 December 2007 18:04:16 Kevin Kofler wrote:
> > > In Bug 153463 [1], Kevin Kofler provides some patches to make the current
> > > Kompare code in kdesk compile (and work, I guess).
> >
> > It definitely works here, at the very least. :-)
> >

> > > Kevin, would you want to take over kdesdk/kompare and make it work for
> > > KDE4.0.0? Else, I guess we won't have kompare in KDE4.0.
> >
> > Yes, I'm willing to pick it up.
> >

> Excellent.  Great News!

Is there already a dedicated list for kdesdk or even kompare?
lists.kde.org didn't show anything and neither does mailman on
mail.kde.org show anything.

Reason I'm asking: I'm willing to help out with kompare and especially
the 3-way branch. KDevelop4 will need a good diff-viewer and 3-way-merge
tool and while I'm not up for maintainership due to time constraints I'm
certainly willing to help out as time allows.

Andreas

--
A few hours grace before the madness begins again.