KCalc's Future

Thomas Zander zander at kde.org
Sat Dec 8 21:11:58 CET 2007

On Saturday 08 December 2007 20:59:48 Albert Astals Cid wrote:
> So you mean typing 3 + 3 Enter and getting a 0 is the expected
> behaviour?

Hi Albert,

thanks for one of your always illuminating emails :)

I think that since we have seen various people try to reproduce it and it
works correctly for most of them that, sure, there is something to
investigate. But since you made it really clear you don't want to spent
time on it, and so far you are one of the only developers actually seeing
this, I fail to see that being significant in any way for kcalcs standing
in the release.

--
Thomas Zander