kdewebdev in KDE 4.0

Paulo Moura Guedes moura at kdewebdev.org
Tue Dec 4 18:49:02 CET 2007

Hi,

On Wednesday 28 November 2007 13:29:53 Andras Mantia wrote:
> Hi,
>
>  there was a discussion in October about this issue, but as someone
> brought my attention to it (I build from svn and didn't read the whole
> announcement), it seems that kdewebdev was still missing in RC1.
> I'd like to see a kdewebdev tarball in 4.0 (RC2 and the rest) with the
> following applications:
> KLinkStatus
> KFileReplace

Sorry to insist, but I spent a lot of time working in the KDE4 port and I
would like to see KLinkStatus somehow included in the release.

I don't know if I missed some emails, but I didn't see any replies. Is this
something out of the release team scope? Anyway, can you give me advise on
whether the application should be moved to another module or whatelse?

Thanks,
Paulo