Release dates/nomenclature

Tom Albers tomalbers at kde.nl
Wed Aug 29 18:23:40 CEST 2007

Op wo 29 aug 2007 18:10 schreef u:
> Unless there are objections, I'd like to announce and post the new schedule
> (i.e. we add 2 betas and hope to release in late December).

Well, I would rather take it one step at a time. I'm pretty sure we need a beta after this beta, so extending the beta cycle for at least one more beta seems fine.

(I can't judge now if a beta4 is needed/wanted, although that seems to defect in my mind, 'cause some people can actually plan all releases up to 17 januari ;-) )

That said, I've no objections to your plan.

Toma