Final Applications Date?

Allen Winter winter at kde.org
Thu Apr 5 22:35:24 CEST 2007

On Thursday 05 April 2007 11:39:17 am you wrote:
> On Thursday 05 April 2007, Allen Winter wrote:
> > On 8 May 2007 New applications must be committed into kdereview.
> >
> > On 8 May 2007 Resurrected applications (like kpilot) must be committed
> > back into their main kdefoo module
>
> so 6 days after the libs freeze all apps must be present and accounted for?

Yeah, about a week.
We said this was an ambitious, optimistic plan :)

http://techbase.kde.org/Schedules/KDE4/4.0_Module_Status shows
the following apps which are affected by this schedule:

 Marble
 Gwenview
 KMobiletools
 KPilot
 Kaider

Is there someone handling kdegames?  Because we know that there
are several new games planned for KDE 4.0.  We need that list
added to the wiki.