[rekonq] patches for rekonq2?

andrea diamantini adjam7 at gmail.com
Sat Oct 13 08:18:29 UTC 2012

Hi Mathias,
I'm very sorry for this late reply. Unfortunately I had some big problems
at work this week so that I could not even check the mail :(
Anyway... finally weekend is here and things are coming back as usual. I'll
properly check your patches together with the other rekonq things during
these days. I can now just say we always welcome hints, patches and
suggestions.
But obviously the most welcome are patches :D
Thank you for your contribution. See you again during the weekend.
Regards,

2012/10/11 <k.hias at gmx.de>

> Hi,
>
> do you accept patches for rekonq2?
> If yes, shall i user reviewboard?
> If not reviewboard, you will find attached a small patch to set the tab
> widget to document mode, which will remove the borders around the
> tabwidget. When the document mode is set, the addTabButton has to be
> raised, else it doesn't work anymore.
>
> Btw. while I was playing around with the document mode, I tried something
> with the cornerWidget.
> What do you think of the screenshot?
>
> Regards,
> Mathias