[rekonq] Instapaper support in Rekonq

Siteshwar siteshwar at gmail.com
Thu Mar 15 17:29:36 UTC 2012

Hi,

Instapaper ( http://www.instapaper.com/ ) is a web-based service used to
save pages for reading later. I have used it for some time, but I have
noticed that most of the time people save pages to read later , but never
read them again. AFAIK the reason being there is no feature to remind
people about these saved pages. I would like to see such feature in Rekonq.
So let's say a user starts Rekonq for first time in a Kde session, he
should get a reminder about pages saved on Instapaper for reading later, or
notification can be made when user is idle for some time. This could be
done using Instapaper's web service API. I would like to know what do you
guys think about this idea ?

Regards,
Siteshwar