[rekonq] Unable to see error page

Yuri Chornoivan yurchor at ukr.net
Wed Jun 27 07:21:48 UTC 2012

Wed, 27 Jun 2012 09:30:40 +0300 було написано Siteshwar
<siteshwar at gmail.com>:

> Hi,
>
> I am attaching error page generated on my system. It seems all calls
> to i18n() are failing.

Hi,

It would be easier to find the solution to this problem if you gave some
information about your locale and system.

It may happen that the cause of the problem is some issue in localization
or one-time-translation, so it can be helpful to temporarily move rekonq
settings somewhere and start the application from scratch.

Best regards,
Yuri