[rekonq] Activities

Anton Kreuzkamp akreuzkamp at web.de
Tue Jun 12 18:22:02 UTC 2012

On Friday 08 June 2012 23:22:45 David Narvaez wrote:
> On Fri, Jun 8, 2012 at 9:10 PM, Lindsay Mathieson
> <lindsay.mathieson at gmail.com> wrote:
> > Is anyone working on implementing Activity awareness in rekonq? if not I'd
be
> > interested in doing so, specifically session save/restore.
>
> Yes, me.
Damn it. This is what I would have answered. What exactly are you working on?
I have implemented session-support using the sessionmanagement-code from
Tirtha's GSOC-Project and added a simpler html based interface. It currently
supports starting, stopping(close window;) ), creation (open new window;) )
and deletion of sessions and already works like a charm. Activity-support is
not yet there, but to come. I hope we haven't done the work twice...

> Activity-aware session restore is already implemented[0] yet
> I have no clear evidence of it working anywhere else but on my
> machine. There are more interesting things to do with activities and
> rekonq, though, yet I have had no time to look into them.

Anton Kreuzkamp