[rekonq] Rekonq 1.0 feature freeze

andrea diamantini adjam7 at gmail.com
Sun Jun 10 07:46:00 UTC 2012

Uhm... yes. The change is just that tabs will finally go up. This will be
done in 3 steps, that are:
- completely remove "tab code" from rekonq (creating a notab window)
- clean up the notab window code (in a similar way I tested for kwebapp)
- reintroduce "tab code" up.

Having the tabwidget "between" the webview, the urlbar and the window is a
mess. I just wanna get rid of it.
Anyway, I think that the "tab management" code will remain pretty similar,
so I guess that your feature won't be touched a lot from these changes (but
for a robust rebase job). So, feel free to go ahead with it. +1 from here

--

Andrea Diamantini
WEB: http://www.adjam.org

rekonq project