[rekonq] Google Bookmarks Sync

Rohan Garg rohangarg at kubuntu.org
Tue Jun 5 22:20:07 UTC 2012

Most interesting, while I'm not familiar with the implementation of the
sync feature, it's weird that the feature does not work with app specific
passwords.

Also, just throwing this out here for documentation purposes, chrome makes
me first enter my account password and then my app specific password and
then my encryption key. So that's 3 layers of security that rekonq needs to
take into account. What I don't know for sure is whether or not Google
encrypts bookmarks as well.