[rekonq] Rekonq on windows

Péter Gál eto4ever at gmail.com
Sun Jun 3 19:08:21 UTC 2012

Hi, I have been using various kind of webbrowser on my windows, but all of
them are awful. When i used Kubuntu, I always browsed with Rekonq.
I would like to use Rekonq on my windows, so I decided to search any
alternatives to use it on my pc. After a bit searching, I found this
website: http://sourceforge.net/projects/rekonq/
I can see a Windows logo on the right side below the supported OSs.
Sadly I couldn't find any file which compatible with windows, and the
tar.bz2 is not a typical windows format.
How can I get it to my win7? I really want to use this app! :)
I tried the kde on windows project, but it has only installed Konqueror :(

Please answer asap :)
Thanks: Peter