[rekonq] Bug 291236 Home Page thumbs don't restore after clearing history

Andrea Diamantini adjam7 at gmail.com
Sun Jan 29 21:22:44 UTC 2012

On 01/29/2012 09:12 PM, Timur Valeev wrote:
> In bug 291236 described a strange feature of Rekonq.
> If we clear all private data, browser after restart doesn't creted preview
> As I understand thumbnail preview is created when we close tab (in
> WebSnap::renderClosingPagePreview) or when site is added to favorites
> (in PreviewSelectorBar::clicked()).
>
> Is this correct behavior?
> May be better to create all thumbs after browser restart?
>
> --
> Best Regards,
>
> Timur Valeev

Hi Timur,
In 0.9 you no more have "automatic" snaps. This to eliminate eccessive
use of network, rightly requested from other people having slow
connections or paying it calculating bytes downloaded. The feature will
be eventually reintroduced in some other forms during 0.10 development
period.

Regards,
Andrea Diamantini.