[rekonq] Coding for rekonq.

Andrea Diamantini adjam7 at gmail.com
Sun Feb 19 09:05:09 UTC 2012

On 02/18/2012 08:19 PM, Garima Joshi wrote:

> Hi everyone,
> I am an undegraduate student at NIT Durgapur. I am interested in
> working on rekonq. Can anyone give me some ideas on what to start
> with. I am new to open source development.
>
> Garima Joshi
> Information Technology
>
>  *

in our IRC channel (#rekonq on freenode) to get in touch daily or weekly
with us.
Then start thinking what you'd like to be implemented in rekonq for the
next release (that will be 0.10. 0.9 is in feature freeze and will be
released shortly).
Compare what you thought with this list:
http://techbase.kde.org/Projects/rekonq/Roadmap. When you decided what
you'd like working to, jump in again and we'll try helping you setting a
development environment.

Welcome aboard ;)
Andrea.