[rekonq] Can't load flash player

Iharob Al Asimi iharob at gmail.com
Sat Feb 11 04:02:18 UTC 2012

I don't want to be forced to use a different web browser, i love this one
for many reasosn, specially because i don't need any alien library (non-kde
or qt) and also because it is a kde application and hence feels very native
and nice, not to mention how fast it is. Help me make it work please. I
already tried to put plugins into ~/.mozilla/plugins, they where and still
at /usr/lib/mozilla/plugins, i use a custom distro built up from the book
Linux From Scratch, and of course i buildt qt-4.8.0, kde and rekonq from
source. Thanks in advance.