[rekonq] rekonq 0.8.75

Andrea Diamantini adjam7 at gmail.com
Wed Feb 8 14:55:15 UTC 2012

Hi all guys,
I recently tagged rekonq 0.8.75, being the version where all bugs
targetted for 0.9 (and well reproducible by me) seem solved! If nothing
strange will happen in these days, I'll tag rekonq 0.8.90 (aka rekonq
0.8 beta) in one week, branching off actual code and giving start to
translator doing their fantastic job.
If you noticed something that should be fixed for 0.9, please say it as
soon as possible, replying here and eventually (if just reported)
indicating bugzilla bug number.
Thank you all for letting next rekonq release shine as never did.

Andrea.