[rekonq] [IDEA] new error page

David Narvaez david.narvaez at computer.org
Thu Apr 26 13:18:21 UTC 2012

On Wed, Apr 25, 2012 at 4:56 AM, Andrea Diamantini <adjam7 at gmail.com> wrote:
> Do you like a (new) error page like this (screenshot attached)? I spent an
> hour grabbing a nice free theme on the net and adapting to my scope. As
> added features, we have the wow factor (:D) + the ability to search on
> google cache for an old copy of the site.
>
> Should I spend another hour to get it into code?

The idea of search for Google Cache is awesome :) we could also
include the Way Back Machine[0] as an option. Something must
definitely be done about the colors since it looks great in your KDE
theme (and probably in my laptop's one) but not in every KDE theme. I
wonder if there's a way to know what's the user's color scheme and
accomodate colors to it (the part of accomodating the color can be
done by CSS, I'd say).

David E. Narváez

[0] http://archive.org/web/web.php