[rekonq] Syncing with Digg bookmarks

Siteshwar siteshwar at gmail.com
Sun Apr 1 16:03:54 UTC 2012

Hi,

So I was able to login using OAuth, but it seems that Digg's new API is
still in beta. API calls to retrieve saved stories fail without any reason.
People are complaining about same thing in comments (
http://developers.digg.com/version2/user-getsavedstories ). So I think we
should rather wait for some time to implement syncing with Digg.

Regards,
Siteshwar