[rekonq] Licensing issues

Vyacheslav Blinov blinov.vyacheslav at gmail.com
Mon Sep 19 11:20:50 UTC 2011

Hi!
I had a chat with Jonathan Kolberg on IRC today, he said he found some mess
with licenses in rekonq sources.

Nearly all of the tests files and Messages.sh aren`t have license header,
websslinfo.* is under LGPL v2 or later (without condition to be approved by
KDE e.V.)
src/urlbar/webshortcutwidget.* is GPL v2 not approved by KDE e.V.

> also were there two copyrights holders droped?
> since in 0.7 they were present in the copyright headers and now they are
gone
> one was in src/sslinfodialog_p.h George Staikos
> and Malte Starostik in the same file

Fixing that will make packagers life easier.
--
Regards
Vyacheslav Blinov