[rekonq] Rekonq 0.8.0 Stable

Andrea Diamantini adjam7 at gmail.com
Sat Oct 15 00:26:04 UTC 2011

A short note (before bed) to say I released rekonq 0.8.0 (first stable in the
0.8 series). You'll hopefully see the blogosphere fulfilled of all the
blogs/comments/discussions about it ;D
My blog post is here: http://adjamblog.wordpress.com/2011/10/15/rekonq-0-8-
stable/

An huge thanks to all people involved here and having fun with us, playing
with this fantastic toy :)
Special thanks go to Andrea Di Menna, that provided several patches during
last bugfixing period, but could NOT be added to credits cause of string
freeze. Thanks, Andrea. And welcome aboard.

Sunday or Monday will restart development, 0.8 will be branched and master
will be unfrozen.
Have a nice weekend, mine is not starting that good as usual this year: I work
on Saturday :(

Regards,

WEB: http://rekonq.kde.org