[rekonq] About moveTab Function

Furkan Üzümcü furkanuzumcu at gmail.com
Mon Oct 10 16:12:33 UTC 2011

Hello.
When I use rApp->mainWindow()->mainView()->moveTab(1, 0); TabBar's indexes
just mess up! Rekonq shows the url for the index 0 when ı'm on the tab 1.
It still keeps the old index. It doesn't refresh.
For example If I have 3 tabs open (Google, Reviewboard, and KDE.org), whe I
move KDE.org to index 0 with the code above and I switch between the tabs
Rekonq on first tab Rekonq shows Google's URL, on the second tab shows
Reviewboard's URL and on the third tab KDE.org's URL. It actually needs to
show KDE.org, Google, Reviewboard.
Please help!
--
Regards,