[rekonq] Planning for a sprint (yay!)

Tirtha Chatterjee tirtha.p.chatterjee at gmail.com
Fri Oct 7 17:22:29 UTC 2011

Hey folks,

We've been thinking of having a sprint for sometime, so I asked
someone from the KDE e.V. if they can arrange for a location for the
sprint. So the KDE e.V. would require a figure for the number of
people who would be attending, and a time which would be comfortable
with everybody attending.

I and Andrea discussed a bit and decided that early next year - like
January would be a nice time for it. If anyone wanting to attend has a
problem with the time or has suggestions, please write, and lets
decide on a final date.

Also, anyone who is willing to attend, please write your name and that
you are willing, so that we can have a good estimate of the number of
people attending.

And finally, hurray! I'm really looking forward to meeting all of us
wonderful people working on Rekonq :-)

--
Regards
Tirtha Chatterjee