[rekonq] Interested in Contributing to KDE Community

Andrea Diamantini adjam7 at gmail.com
Wed Nov 30 15:39:38 UTC 2011

On Wednesday 30 November 2011 09:33:31 Jiten Thakkar wrote:
> Hi all,
>
> I am new to kde and *rekonq* and I want to work on it. I am looking for
> small
> project to work on, in my university winter break.
>
> I am willing to hack into any code-base. Any work suggestions will be
> appreciated.
>
> Thank you,
> Jiten

Hi Jiten, and welcome aboard!
Are you interested on taking care about all the "sync" data process?
We'll have a first draft in 0.9 working just with ftp sites. We need proper
integration with (in example) Firefox sync, owncloud, webdav, "your preferred
sync solution", etc.
You can just implement one or more, it's up to you.
If you don't like this idea, just tell me and feel free to eventually suggest
some other options. I'll think about.

Have a nice day,

WEB: http://rekonq.kde.org