[rekonq] Remote storage of passwords, bookmarks, etc..., and imbeded mail client?

Andrea Diamantini adjam7 at gmail.com
Thu Nov 24 07:12:06 UTC 2011

On Tuesday 22 November 2011 11:21:52 George Harrison wrote:
> Does the current version of the web browser remotely store passwords,
> bookmarks, etc..., or can you disable that feature and store them locally?
> Does the browser have a mail client? Thanks!

Hi George, mythical guitarist :)

Version 0.8 cannot store remotely passwords, history & bookmarks, while the
upcoming 0.9 will.
You can obviously disable that feature, but also when enabled you cannot
forget to store them locally (other KDE software use them!)
We don't have a mail client embedded as we are KDE software (and we just have
a mail client...)

Regards,

WEB: http://rekonq.kde.org