[rekonq] QtWebkit 2.2.0 is required for this version of Rekonq

Lindsay Mathieson lindsay.mathieson at gmail.com
Sun Nov 20 22:41:21 UTC 2011

On Sun, 20 Nov 2011 11:08:13 PM Andrea Diamantini wrote:
> On Sunday 20 November 2011 10:03:29 Lindsay Mathieson wrote:
> > Just looking back into rekonq dev after a while away ... getting the
> > error in subject  with trunk.
> >
> > Kubuntu 11.10 with KDE 4.7.3, my libqtwebkit-dev  version is
> > 2.2~2011week36-0ubuntu1, which should be sufficient shouldn't it?
>
> Can you please apply the attached patch to master and try building it?

It didn't work Andrea, *BUT* looks like it was a furphy - sorry :(

When I ran the build from the command line I noticed it was complaining about
pkg-config not being installed, then it generated the 2.2.0 required message.
Once I installed pkg-config it build with and without the patch.

No idea why it wasn't there, I installed the build-essential, kdesdk, cmake
etc stuff.

Sorry for the waste of time.

--
Lindsay