[rekonq] some braindstorm

Daniel Korbel masterdany88 at orange.pl
Sun Nov 13 12:28:22 UTC 2011

Hey
I am lovin it :P It is really great web browser. Much better than konqueror.
But I must say that i miss the xclearing button in adress space with is in
each single kde application (konqueror, dolphin even it can be added to
firefox), so pleace consider that to add it in next realese.

Second think that I woul like to mention is that I have some issues with
downloading files and opening it in default specified application.

When I choose to "download" I get kfilepicker started in folder
/home/username/Documents
It is quite annoying to chose each time directory:
/home/username/pobrane_firefox
(it is my folder where I got downloads from all apps, like
firefox,skype,googlechrome etc.)
Additionaly I would like to mention that in 'systemsetting>>acount
details>>paths' I set path for my downloads, so way rekonq allways make mi to
save downloads in Documents directory??? It quite strange for me!!!

When I choose to open (in default application) it usually works great (for
exemple with microsof office) but some times it makes some silly operation,
so I would like to change the default applicaton, but I cant.
Please consider my opninion.
All best
--
Daniel Korbel