[rekonq] HIG Discussion of Review board request 100286

Rohan Garg rohangarg at ubuntu.com
Tue Jan 18 19:09:39 CET 2011

Hi
So this email is with regards to [1]

As the RB request states, Fukran has added a option for users to set the URL
of a favorite's page. But as was discussed on #kde-usability the current
implementation is quite, plain old weird.So Pratul ( CC'd on this email )
came up with a idea to place the favorite's button either in the urlbar (
where the current favicon is placed ) or as a button after the refresh
button.

So, we decided to pursue this on a mailing list for further discussion.Also
note that we have [2], which provides the functionality to replace rekonq's
main window icon with a sites favicon.

[1] http://git.reviewboard.kde.org/r/100286/
[2] http://git.reviewboard.kde.org/r/100312/

Regards