[rekonq] rekonq 0.7 alpha (0.6.80) on February, 1st

Andrea Diamantini adjam7 at gmail.com
Mon Jan 17 11:34:48 CET 2011

Hi all,
just a brief note to remember this small, inportant date (for us): alpha
release will be on February, 1st. As anticipated during the meeting, feature
freeze will be on January, 26th.
This means that if you have a feature branch and you wanna let me merge it,
you have to publish it NOW and then help me and the others review it,
following replies, comments and so on.
I'm counting actually more than 15 merge requests with one review and no more
replies/fixes/improvements (ok, one is mine...).
All these ones, without proper improvements will be closed as rejected after
26th to let our reviewboard space be clean for cleanup/bugfixing/autotests/code
quality improvements.
You can obviously reopen your (feature) merge request after 0.7 stable
release, that is planned in 6/7 weeks (from Feb, 1st).

Have a nice day.

WEB: http://rekonq.kde.org