[rekonq] Re : Re: Re : [RFC] Better Integration of Web Applications into Window Management

Lionel Chauvin megabigbug at yahoo.fr
Tue Jan 11 17:01:57 CET 2011

>From what I remember this pretty much sounds like what silk/selkie aimed for.
>Maybe it is worth contacting the developer(s) involved there for a possible
>cooperation? If they don't have the resources/manpower to do this alone maybe it
>
>could be a joint effort together with the rekonq developers.
>Grs,
>Heinz

Yes, Selkie is a dedicated browser for webapps based on kdewebkit like rekonq.

What rekonq needs is a convenient way to know what websites can be openned as
web apps in Selkie.
It also needs a way to easily register/unregister a web site as a new web app.
It needs perhaps a KCM to manage them.

Lionel Chauvin.