[rekonq] rekonq 0.7.0 is out!

Andrea Diamantini adjam7 at gmail.com
Sun Apr 3 11:14:14 CEST 2011

Yes, it's that time again!
Rekonq code has finally reached the stable level to let us release the
0.7.0 version.
We had in this time the longest bugfixing period and I have to say that
in my system, that is:
- Qt 4.7.x, compiled from 4.7-stable branch
- KDE SC 4.6.x, compiled from branch
- rekonq compiled from master branch
I could reproduce any of the crash bugs reported in bugzilla!!
Anyway, as it seems someone could, we'll stand (as usual) with eyes open
and ready to the eventual bugfix + patch release in a while.
You know probably better than me all the features coming with this 0.7
stable since the 0.6 one. Here is a brief list to just summarize all our
fantastic work in this batch:
- started a timid code cleanup
- OpenSearch support (XML & JSON parsers)
- Better cache management (WebKit Page Cache feature support)
- enhanced Private Browsing mode (needs KDE SC 4.6)
- new restore session notification system
- Images in visual suggestions
- Various improvements in bookmarks management
- Optional tab list menu entry
- User Agent switch support
- Save zoom settings per host
- (your feature for 0.7 I'm now forgetting here..)

Enjoy rekonq ;)

WEB: http://rekonq.kde.org