[rekonq] Re: 0.7 Development: TABS UP

Shane Lazar drsjlazar at gmail.com
Tue Sep 28 12:18:14 CEST 2010

"if Chrome's GUI wasn't so incredibly bad, I'd even use it."

I couldn't agree with you more. It does have some good aspects to it but
there is too much that is terrible.

As for tabs on top, I don't really see the advantage of that. I switch tabs
more often than I click the navigation buttons, address bar or menu. So, it
would make more sense IMO for the tab bar to be closer to the web page area
where the mouse will be most of the time. I think we all get it that the
address bar displays the URL of the current tab.

I ideal setup would be to have tabs arranged vertically on the left. As a
user who usually has a ton of tabs open it really improves the experience.
Wish submitted... wish denied... :'(