[rekonq] clear urlbar

Jochen Zimmermann jozi at jozi.at
Fri Sep 17 01:22:51 CEST 2010

hello,

i just upgraded from 0.4.0 to 0.6.0 via ubuntu ppa, and first of all, rekonq is
definitely starting to replace my favorite lightweight-browser for linux,
konqueror.

the only thing i really miss with 0.6 is the button to clear the urlbar.

is there any way to get it back? the ideal solution for me personally would be
as an optional button for the toolbar, especially because that would allow me
to put it on the left side of the urlbar.

that's the way it's placed for example with the firefox-addon clearfields (the
function to clear form and/or password fields on the page would be very nice,
too).

cheerio

--
Open-PGP key: http://www.jozi.at/pub_keys/ or hkp://wwwkeys.eu.pgp.net
id 0x5CE4CC2D | fingerprint 7043 2391 0922 8FAA 28AE F436 D26A 60F9 5CE4 CC2D