[rekonq] Hi list

Guillaume DE BURE guillaume.debure at gmail.com
Thu Sep 16 07:04:48 CEST 2010

Le mercredi 15 septembre 2010 23:37:25, Andrea Diamantini a écrit :
> Hi Guillaume,
> and welcome to the list. First of all I suggest you to subscribe here, so that we have not to CC you everytime. I'm really happy about having some help about our poor website.
Well I'm supposed to subscribed, I did it before sending my first message. Hmm, maybe something went wrong, or I forgot some final steps ?

> As debated some times ago, we can ask for some web space from KDE web infrastructure having drupal as CMS (that just has a KDE-like theme, if I remember well).
> Is this option ok for you?
Of course :)
> Have you got different ideas?
Well, you could still go for your own domain name if you want, but this has a cost (around 4€ / months). As far as I'm concerned, I'm perfectly fine with requesting something from KDE.

> Are you available to work on that and collaborate with some other guys about?
Yes :) There's no fun in doing it alone !

--
Skrooge, a personal finances manager for KDE 4.x
http://skrooge.org