[rekonq] About Rekonq doc

andrea diamantini adjam7 at gmail.com
Fri Sep 3 15:54:58 CEST 2010

The sense here is just that working on git(orious) allows us to have a lot
of occasional contributors.
The docs as example has been mainly written by two-three guys with just a 2
days work (and 2 commits each).
And I cannot remember more than that from them.
Just to clarify: there are probably 20-30 people around the "so called
rekonq project". But just 2-3 of them have a kde (git, svn) account.
I can say to anyone (and I do) to ask for an account, but numbers are the
ones I said.
So, I need a way to manage all contributions coming from them. This way is
the "merge request". It works really well here.
What I proposed here is a place to collect these merge requests.
On the other side, I understand your needs to manage in the easiest way
possible this sort of things. So, I really don't know what's the best thing
to do.
Probably, leaving docs untranslated? :)
Helping Albert to improve the scripty kid for git? Syncing rekonq docs dir
with the right place in svn?