[rekonq] YouTube videos do not display unless embedded

Shane Lazar shane at archlinux.us
Wed Oct 6 20:42:45 CEST 2010

Hi all!

Is anyone else facing the problem where YouTube videos do not display in
YouTube itself? I just get a blank rectangle but I can hear the audio.
However, if the video is embeded in another site e.g. Google Buzz or GMail,
it works perfectly. Other Flash content seems to work fine.

I am running Arch Linux with KDE 4.5.2 since yesterday but the problem
existed even before in 4.5.1. Rekonq is compiled from GIT. Last recompile
was today.

Shane.
--
http://drsjlazar.blogspot.com/